Android Quickform Engine
Just rewrite this small library to generate forms automatically on Android (my latest side project) :)
In future, probably, I will add more form elements and maybe more form data store to save to sqlite/memory instead of SharedPreferences.
Below is the github project:
Some quick notes:
Android Quickform is a simple form generator for Android. This project is inspired by iOS QuickDialog form library.
To create a form, check the demo project for example. A form is made up of different sections which consists of different form elements.
- HRootElement: This element represents a form
- HSection: Represent a section in the form
- HElement: an element in the form
- HDatePickerElement: allow user to select date
- HNumericElement: a textfield which only allow digits entered. The EditText has numeric keyboard
- HPickerElement: allow user to select an item from single choice dialog
- HTextAreaEntryElement: Mutiple-lines EditText
- HTextEntryElement: Single line EditText
- HTextElement: text (not tested)
Form Data Store
- HPrefDataStore: allow auto-saving of form data to SharedPreferences
Form Base Activity
- All screens to extend from HBaseFormActivity
- Just need to override createRootElement() to create a root form element